UK/EU Service Terms and Conditions
FAQ's, Guides and General Information.
UK/EU Service Terms and Conditions
1 Submitting Your Cards
- 1.1Please place your cards in brand new clean soft sleeves and toploaders. We ask that the user covers the toloader opening to secure the card in its toploader. Should the user send more than one card then one must bind the cards together in piles with one piece of tape horizontally and vertically (See Page 10). Sticky tabs on the soft sleeve are also preferred. Should the user tape the toploaders individually the sender may be charged additional fees for us to remove it carefully.
- 1.2Please ensure that you send to us securely with adequate insurance to the address we provide.
- 1.3Please notify when you send your item(s) and you must write your name and return address on the package.
- 1.4Ludkins Collectables does not accept any responsibility for cards/items in transit to us nor upon signature. We provide recommendations on how to ship but it is solely the discretion of the sender whether they follow our instructions or use their own methods. Ludkins collectables is not liable for cards until after prescreening.
- 1.5Cards must be postmarked by the last day of any given month in order to qualify for the submission that occurs at the beginning of the following month. We cannot accept cards from that date. Should this date have passed we will process them the following month.
- 1.6Pre-screen will be conducted between 3 to 10 working days upon arrival. Should your cards arrive passed the deadline we will not pre-screen your cards until at least the 3rd of the following month. However, we will let you know your cards have arrived safely.
- 1.7Ludkins Collectables maintains a high standard of care when it comes to pre-screening. We take extreme care and thus will not be liable should the user claim any damage.
- 1.8The user must state what cards they would like to have graded/not graded within 24 hours of receipt of the pre-screen. Should the user not reply to Ludkins Collectables by the 27th of the month sent, we may choose to send all cards or none. This will be our discretion, the user waives their right to choose what cards to send or not past this date.
- 1.9Ludkins Collectables (USA) only accepts orders within the United States. If a user attempts to send their cards to us from outside this zone we will refuse the items at the border. The sender will be subject to any import duty in order to receive them back. Should they pass through the border legally, there will be a minimum charge of $60 to return the items back to you. Every effort will be taken to send the package both signed for and tracked but Ludkins Collectables will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- 1.10The sender must complete the paperwork found on our website: www.ludkinscollectables.com. By doing so the user will state how many cards they have sent to be graded, the total value divided between all cards, their address, full name, date, telephone number and month they wish to send.
- 1.11The paperwork MUST be included in the package.
- 1.13We reserve the right to refuse any potential customer at our discretion.
2.1 Ludkins Collectables accepts PayPal as their only method of payment.
2.2 The user must make payment by the 1st of the month in which the user intends to have their cards shipped to PSA.
2.3 Should the user not have paid by this date we have the right to decline your order and retain your cards until the full pre-screen is paid for with return postage.
2.4 At our discretion we may decide to send your cards to PSA and delay your payment by 15 days.
2.5 Should you not pay 15 days after the deadline for any given month the user will incur a 10% charge based on the price of their total order.
2.6 If the client does not make payment after the 15 days then a 10% compound charge will be added every 15 days until the total payment is made. If the payment has not been made within 90 days then the cards/items will be sold to reclaim any fees and charges outstanding. Any remaining money will be sent back to the client.
3 Loss of Package/insurance
3.1 We are not responsible for items in transit from the client to us. This responsibility falls on the client only.
3.2 When Ludkins Collectables ships to PSA the package are insured up to £30,000. In the event of loss, all clients will be asked to provide proof of receipt to show the insurer what is owed.
3.3 Each months order is broken down into submissions, meaning PSA will treat each submission as an entirely different order. This allows between 50-150 but not limited to cards to be graded and returned at once.
3.4 Upon return from PSA to Ludkins Collectables the package is insured for a maximum of £30,000 of the current graded card market value.
3.5 The current market value is determined by the average of the last 3 cards sold on eBay. Should there not be 3 recent sales then an independent valuation by an official third party dealer/trader who is recognised as an expert in the market place for this type of product will value said product(s). If no valuation is available the user is insured for the purchase price with proof of receipt.
3.6 Transit from Ludkins Collectibles back to clients in the United Kingdom and European Union will only be limited to £12,000 on any one conveyance. Please refer to clause 3.5 for valuation information.